Friday, March 02, 2007

Welcome!

Hey ya!/Salut!/Hallo!/Dia dhuit!

Well firstly I have to thank a good friend of mine Colm from Phrasebase (= http://www.phrasebase.com/forum/board.php?FID=25) for inspiring me in creating this blog for my Biology studies for 'O' levels. Go raibh maith agat a Choilm! (okay! enough of my limited Gaeilge. Hopefully I can dabble more on Irish after my O levels among my other languages)

Anyways, here's a link to his blog if you're interested in reading it: http://corcaighist.blogspot.com/

Moving on. By creating this blog I hope to post whatever notes that our biology teacher Ms Evelyn Gay or my classmates have created. Plus I remember stuff better when I type online than when I write. And it's more eligible than my *cough* written notes. lol So.. can't wait to post things here!!

Any corrections, comments or suggestions are all welcomed. Thanks in advance! ... and have I mentioned corrections? Lastly, any and all spams WILL be deleted, if any found.

Warning: Bits of French, German, Malay and occasional swearing may crop up due to being written by a very young and confused polyglot. j/k! lol

See you!
Danial

8 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Danial!

Wow! Good Luck with that!

You do great by blogging! really! it is great!

Loves
Osman

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would hope you could transfer some of the good ones to share at the bio class blog.

 
At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work, Danial~
--peaceatheart269 from phrasebase

btw, what's polygot? ^^"

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger sayqeeh said...

Go, Danial, go!! :p

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Danial said...

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Javi! :D

hehe, thanks! :D

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger Shweta Patro said...

i like the pic of the test tubes... i used it in my lab report for decoration.. hope you dun mind :)
nd ur notes re pretty gudd.. :D

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are kind of nice. but too bad you didn't add more! By the way, you mean "legible" :P Your notes online are legible...not eligible ;) But I assume you were kidding?

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello mr danial,i hope to hear from u soon as ur notes are in simplified form for me!and by the way im taking o-level biology exams this year!in fact im going for a mock exams just after posting this comment,lol!hope to learn more from u!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home